Sunday, January 11, 2009

34 weeks

We had another visit to Nicola on Friday and she is very happy with how I am doing - very boring apparently which is good. Bubs is head down and looks like starting to engage so doing all the right things. She said again that it isn't a big baby and my blood pressure was all good. Genevieve loves helping our taking my blood pressure and finding the heartbeat (approx 140bpm this visit for bubs)



After our appointment we went for a tour of the hospital so I know where to go and what to do when things do start to happen so that was good. As we missed out on the group tours we got a personal one from the CEO. He showed us where we need to go and how to access the carpark etc. The birth suites are very big and have enormous baths in them - I hope I get to try one out! It's very close to home which is great - I could almost see how house from one of the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment