Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another OB Visit

We had another visit with Nicola yesterday just to make sure everything is going along as it should be. We had a quick chat about how I was feeling which was pretty uneventful. I told her that although I know I am getting bigger and putting on weight I still can't feel very much and sometimes wonder if I actually am pregnant. So she said "let's go and have a look at the baby then".

We went into the room with the mini ultrasound and we saw bubs wriggling around like mad. It was being very uncooperative when it came to taking a photo! It kept putting its arm over its face and not going into profile. So I have to wait 3 weeks for my big scan to get another pic. Genevieve was with us and was very excited to see the baby on the "television".

All last week she was convinced she was having a sister but today she has changed her mind and now thinks she is having a brother. Hopefully the one that she wants at the time of arrival is what comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment