Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Babyfest

Following Kellie and Erich's little one, we've got a few friends due quite soon. Including a number of my mates being first-time fathers.

I'm thinking about how things are different the second time around. You know a lot more, and you also have a much better idea of what to expect. However, I'm thinking I'm going to start pulling the finger out, so I don't rely on what I remember. That could stuff me up big time.

Firstly, I could remember incorrectly, as can frequently happen.

Secondly, every pregnancy birth is different. (Hopefully this one will be, as we're gunning for the natural birth or VBAC* as the cool kids call it).

But, in the meantime, Genevieve is really hitting her stride in the 2.5 yr old stakes. Oh well... lets see if we survive hey?

*Vaginal Birth After Caesarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment