Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nausea

From almost exactly the 6 week mark I have been suffering extreme tiredness as I did last time but this time it is accompanied by nausea - yay! I have already put on about 2kg because the only thing that seems to work is constant grazing.

With the doctors orders to take things easy I haven't been able to exercise as I normally would but have been eating more than usual to combat the nausea. I am hoping that this eases off soon as I want to start exercising again and eating properly.

Of course the nausea responds better to some foods more than others eg. I need to have carbs in the evening, dry biscuits in the morning, mints in the afternoon etc. Some days I need to eat chocolate but it seems to be less intense than last time where I had to have chocolate every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment