Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A milestone

Well, tomorrow we have the 12 week scan. This is the big one to check that the little-un is all OK. It also seems to be the official-unofficial time where, if you get the thumbs-up that all IS OK, you go public with your news. We're both going to be there (me via CargoBike, and Nai via train/tram) so that's a good thing - I've hated having to miss things, and it's only been by good fortune that I've been at some of the other appointments.

There's some people who know about BB2, there's some who have guessed, but most people we have yet to tell.

I've actually found it quite hard this time keeping my mouth shut. Or... alternatively, when we've been around people who DO know, I've had to do the double-think before I speak. I mean, if we do let someone know, I don't want it to be through a 'slip'. So, at times, it's been quite taxing (I did have a hideous virus for three weeks, sapping what little brain I have).

So... I'm looking forward to hearing good news, and I'm looking forward to being able to tell people and relax a little.

I'm thinking this blog is gonna get a lot more hits very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment